ClickFunnels is a tool that you can use to create web pages. Whether you want to promote a product or service or get people to sign up for your webinar, you get on the ClickFunnels login page and get things rolling. You can make it as easy as you like. Or you can make it complex. It depends on your knowledge of sales funnels and user experience optimization.
For example, you could create a simple one-pager to convince people to sign up for your mailing list. You don’t need any web design knowledge to do this. Nevertheless, it takes some time to learn the tool properly. When you first click that ClickFunnels login page, you won’t know every button and what it does. So, we hope this ClickFunnels review will help.
We’ll go through the main key features, the pros, and the cons of ClickFunnels. You’ll get to know all the ins and outs before you click that ClickFunnels login page for the first time.
ClickFunnels login main features
So, we’ve already established that ClickFunnels is an online marketing tool that facilitates website creation and sales funnel design.
Usually, it would take a whole team of people to make these things happen. So, can a tool like Clickfunnels do wonders? Let’s see what it can offer.
Templates and ease of use
In this day and age, we are quite obsessed with screens. Whether we want it or not, screens are part of our lives. So, we want to look at nice screens all the time. What makes a nice screen?
Well, it needs to flow naturally, like a beautiful journey that the user can follow easily. So, before you start on the design, you need to think about the user flow. How do people behave when they click on a new page? Where do they look at first? What do they check first?
In the end, it all goes down to the simple questions: “How do I make people sign up for my newsletter?” or “How do I convince my visitors to click on my links?”
These are part of the user journey, and it usually takes a whole department to think up one user journey from scratch.
Luckily, you’ve got ClickFunnels login templates! Now, we’re not saying that the funnel templates available on ClickFunnels are better than any sales funnel you could ever design. No, they’re pretty basic, but they’re there and can get the job done.
Choose the funnel template you need
ClickFunnels offers over 20 high-converting templates for your funnel. You can select them based on the type of your business. What is more, they are constantly updating their software and adding new templates. Most templates are free, but you can also access a marketplace for other user-generated funnel templates.
The filtering options available are:
- goals (sales, leads, sign-ups, customer engagement, B2B, etc.)
- funnel type (squeeze pages, upsell, cancellation, and many more)
So, for example, if you want to collect people’s e-mails, you can choose a squeeze page template. In the same fashion, if you want to keep selling more expensive products to your clients, you need an upsell funnel template.
There are also special funnel templates for abandoned carts and checkouts. You simply have to decide on your marketing goals. You will find all the basics for putting it into action on ClickFunnels.
Drag & drop is king
There is something special about drag& drop editors, isn’t it? They make you feel like everything is possible. It makes complex design issues child’s play.
ClickFunnels offers a drag-and-drop editor that is fairly easy to use. You can simply drag and drop the various website elements wherever you want them to be.
The editor will help you customize the templates and make them yours. Moreover, you have a couple of made-for-you elements that you can simply add to your template.
- affiliate funnel forms
- special membership content area
- webinar registrations
- pricing graphs and tables
- 2-step ordering forms
- various CTA buttons
The affiliate area
The ClickFunnels affiliate feature is really nice. They pay up to 40% in monthly recurring commissions.
You can access the ClickFunnels affiliate login and start growing your company through the sales funnel.
ClickFunnels has a plethora of front-end offers, like:
- the DotCom Secrets book
- the Expert Secrets book
- The Traffic Secrets book
In addition to these, you could also receive a $100 commission for sales of the one funnel away product and the 30 days product.
As a new ClickFunnels affiliate, you will make 20% off on ClickFunnels subscription purchases. Nevertheless, this is a recurring commission. So, as long as they continue using ClickFunnels and paying for the services, you will keep receiving 20%. That’s a good deal!
The benefits do not end there. Once you’ve reached the $1,000 mark per month, you can apply to become an approved affiliate. ClickFunnels approved affiliates make 30%.
How to navigate the ClickFunnels affiliate area
First of all, you need to access the affiliate ClickFunnels login area. We recommend you do it in incognito mode so that you start with a clean slate.
Go to your business name in the dashboard and choose “affiliates” from the drop-down menu. You will arrive in the affiliate area. Here, you have to log in again to the ClickFunnels affiliate dashboard.
In the dashboard, you will see all the promotions available for you as an affiliate. You can check out the promotional materials from the knowledge base of ClickFunnels Affiliate link testing. There you will find more details about what promotional materials are available and to whom.
What is more, you can create an affiliate marketing program just for you. This feature is called “Backpack“.
So, basically, you can design a sales funnel that implies getting committed salespeople to work for you on commission.
Let’s assume you have 5 products, and each of them costs $10. You manage to get enough traffic to your website so that you make 50 sales per day. What if you can get 25 more sales just by recruiting 15 affiliates to recommend your products? It’s true, you will have to pay about 40% commission to them, but that’s still an additional $100/ day for you. Moreover, you don’t have to put any extra effort into that.
The affiliates you work with will have to worry about bringing the traffic. They will have to put in their time and money to persuade people to buy your products. Furthermore, they will be using their list of contacts to promote your services or products. You only pay them when they get you a sale.
So, how do you do it? With ClickFunnels, it’s child’s play. The ClickFunnels editor allows you to easily create and add an Affiliate Program to your sales funnel. You can even choose your desired commission structure.
Actionetics follow-up emails
ClickFunels also offers an automated follow-up funnel. You can use this feature to build compartmented lists and personalized follow-up e-mails.
You can use various sets of data to split your contact lists:
- based on who your customers are
- the location
- the last product purchased
- interactions with your website
This feature is called Actionetics, and it is completely free once you subscribe to ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels login integrations
You can integrate the ClickFunnels login with various other platforms and domains. Depending on your payment plan, you can have access to various SMTP integrations or custom domains.
How to integrate your main domain into ClickFunnels
If you’re searching for something like ClickFunnels connect domain, then you’re in the right place. You can connect your own branded domain to use as a custom with ClickFunnels. Just follow this quick how-to guide:
- In your domain Registrar, you should find something like “Domain Records” or “DNS Records.”
- Click the “www” CNAME record that directs to your Root domain and then click “edit.”
- Replace it with “target.clickfunnels.com”
- Save your changes
However, every registrar is different, so these settings might have slightly different names. To make sure the changes have been made, you can check here.
So, if you’re looking for ClickFunnels to autoresponder integrations, you’re in the right place.
You can use third-party autoresponders with your funnels from ClickFunnels. Setting it up is fairly easy:
- Make sure your autoresponder is in this list of ClickFunnels-supported autoresponders
- Locate your autoresponder API key and copy it
- In your ClickFunnels dashboard, go to “Account settings.”
- In the top right, you’ll see the “Add New Integration” button
- Use the search bar to look for your autoresponder and select it
- Name your integration
- Paste your API
- Finally, click “Add Integration“, and you’re all set
So, the next on our list of ClickFunnels integrations is a guide on how to connect ClickFunnels with Aweber.
You can do it via API. So, before getting on with the integration, you need to have an Aweber account, obviously. Furthermore, you must have at least one list and one form in Aweber.
So, now that all that’s settled, let’s see the step-by-step guide:
1. Go to Account Settings in your ClickFunnels dashboard
2. Click Integrations from the left-side menu and choose Add New Integration
3. Search for Aweber in the list, and name your new integration
4. Finally, click Add Integration
So, you’re all set.
So, in the world of e-commerce, it’s always good to know what other alternatives you have. Building a sales funnel from scratch is not an easy thing to do. Although ClickFunnels is the most popular software for that, you should also keep an open door for other opportunities.
So, let’s take a quick look at the other 10 useful platforms that could help you reach your marketing and sales goals. Let’s see how this ClickFunnels versus other tools “battle” goes.
1. LeadPages is one clickfunnels alternative that supports webpage creation with robust landing page features. It is not an all-around tool like ClickFunnels. In fact, you could use the two tools together.
2. Kartra is another funnel software packed with an impressive set of tools for lead generation. It features landing pages, payments, and sales page functionalities.
3. BuilderAll is a cheap Clickfunnels alternative with excellent drag& drop functionality. Compared to ClickFunnels, it offers a free plan without any subscriber limitations.
4. 10 Minute Funnels is another sales funnel platform with a drag&drop functionality that enables you to create mobile-responsive webpages for your funnel. Compared to ClickFunnels, it boasts a more intuitive platform with complex hosting services.
5. Thrive Themes is not a huge product like ClickFunnels. It offers a very niche service instead- WordPress sales funnels plugins. You own everything you create with these plugins, and the membership fee is quite low – $19.
6. Instapage is quite complex. They offer A/B testing and a plethora of analytics to play with. In fact, the platform is dedicated more to the actual process of building an optimized landing page than other features.
7. Unbounce is probably the most popular of the lot. It offers a lot of features for landing page optimization.
ClickFunnels login main issues
ClickFunnels might have some errors along the way. Nevertheless, you don’t have to worry. They have a whole support page dedicated to troubleshooting these errors. So, whether it is about ClickFunnels login not working or any other issue, you will find a solution. Actually, we will walk you through a few common ClickFunnels login issues and how to work around them.
1. Your social media channels pull incorrect image titles
To solve this problem, you need to set up your MetaData. Go to Settings – SEO/MetaData.
Make sure you fill in all the details, including the title, keywords, author, and description.
If the error is still there, then maybe it has to do with the caching. So, go on and use the Facebook Debugger Tool to debug the page that is acting up.
2. Changes don’t appear after saving
This is a classic error that might be triggered by caching. So, use the incognito mode of your browser for testing. Just right-click on the page you want to preview and select Open Link in Incognito Window. If your changes appear in incognito mode, then you need to clear the caching of your browser.
ClickFunnels recommends you use Google Chrome for all operations.
If the error is still there, even after clearing the cache of your browser, then you need to force-restore the server-side cache.
First, go to your funnel settings, remove and add the domain again. Then, edit the page path or funnel name. Try changing the name a little bit. Thirdly, you can try to add and remove the e-mail integration if you have one.
These small tweaks will help you get over your saving error.
Final pros and cons
So now we’ve arrived at the final click funnels login pros and cons. This tool really does have a lot to offer. Nevertheless, there are still some things we didn’t like.
- It offers very good pre-built funnel templates
- It provides you with a plethora of features for upselling and cross-selling
- Easy-to-use dashboard
- Intuitive drag& drop editor
- Building and customizing landing pages is child’s play
- Fairly good sales analytics
- The pricing plans are not very friendly – you need to upgrade to platinum to have unlimited funnels.
- It might have spread itself too thin – ClickFunnels does have a lot of features, but none of them is developed to the fullest like the niche service alternatives we’ve presented above.
- Customer Service is a bit of a barrier for them
This is the part where you normally ask yourself: Are ClickFunnels worth the money? Well, let’s see! So, there are three pricing options:
- The Basic Plan -> $97/month
- The Platinum Plan -> $297/month
- Two Comma ClubX (so, this is just for enterprises) -> $2,497
But, is ClickFunnels free just for a limited time? Yes, when you sign up, you get a 14-day free trial period. Nevertheless, it still requires your credit card details upfront.
So, overall it’s a bit hefty, but it’s a solid tool that you can use to build high-converting sales funnels.