As the name suggests, Speechelo is a piece of software that turns text into audio. It uses Artificial Intelligence to avoid those annoying robotic voices you usually hear from answering machines. It integrates seamlessly with various video and audio editing software such as iMovie, Audacity, or Premiere Pro.
So, if you’re wondering what is Speechelo worldwide, then the answer is simple – a cloud-based solution to make video production and “corporate voices” more humane.
We live in the era of videos when moving images possess the power to stir up strong emotions in all of us. It is the way we communicate, bond, and create whole new stories. So, it is only natural to put in every bit of effort necessary to make your videos stand out. Speechelo text-to-speech is one way to do that.
How does Speechelo work?
The Speechelo text-to-speech tool is based on the basic digital action – copy& paste text to magically transform it into a human voice that can speak several languages in various accents. The days when you would search for a reliable voice artist are gone. Now, you can add voice-overs to your videos with a simple input-output action. What is more, you can even choose from 3 tones: normal, joyful, or serious. You’ll have access to over 30 voices, both male and female. What is better than Speechelo? It is hard to tell, as it is one of the only text-to-speech engines capable of adding human-sounding inflections to the voice.
Speechelo is perfect for educational or promotional videos, even for vlogs. You don’t need any prior technical audio or speech recognition knowledge. If you’re wondering how to use Speechelo, it is quite simple:
- Once you have purchased it, you will not need to pay any monthly subscription whatsoever. You can instantly use the tool after purchase.
- You copy&paste the text into the Speechelo text editor.
- Wait for the AI engine to analyze the text; it could make minor modifications to it, add punctuation and different fluctuations, to make it sound more human, like a spoken text.
- After all the essential edits are done, you will have to choose the language and voice. Again, there are lots of choices – voices, gender, languages, or accents.
- Now you just have to wait for the engine to turn your text into a real human voice.
- Once it is done, you can download it. Then, in a matter of minutes, you will have your voice ready to be attached as a voice-over to your videos.
Does it work for you?
Whether you’re a professional working in sales or marketing, a full-time blogger, or just want to include voice-overs in your videos, Speechelo will work for you.
- If you’re a student or a teacher willing to make a few academic video presentations, you can add voiceovers to them in no time. Voiceovers are powerful tools that help send a message out there.
- If you are a trainer working in self-development or making tutorials on using different software, Speechelor will help. The human voice is truly one of the most powerful instruments out there.
- In sales, a voice will help you sell your products, and make a connection to your prospective buyer.
- If you’re in marketing, you can use voiceovers to create promotional or informational videos about your brand and product.
- As for vlogging, your first instinct would be to believe it’s too superficial. However, you should think again. Many vloggers prefer not to show their faces and just document their whereabouts through moving images. It’s more difficult this way, but it is possible. Now, with voice-overs, it would be a thousand times easier. What is more, if you’re a blogger just starting out, and don’t want to spend too much money on microphones and recording gear, then Speechelo is a more viable option.
- If you’re just trying to experiment with video-making for a future project, Speechelo is a good start, as it requires no prior experience or knowledge in using it
10 main features:
So, you might be wondering now – Is Speechelo worth it? Let’s take a closer look at what you get once you decide to purchase this piece of software!
- You can turn any type of content into real human-like audio. The power of the human voice is immense.
- Voiceovers will make your commercials more lively, and energetic; your script will sound like it’s been spoken in a microphone.
- It will also help tell your story in a more coherent and engaging way
- You get about 30 languages to choose from, so you’ll be sure you’ve got plenty of diversity going on. Some of the Speechelor languages are English, German, Danish, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew, etc.
- You can customize your tones so that it sounds personal and highly personalized to the viewer.
- There are several female and male voices to pick from
- You will purchase Speechelo for a lifetime, no monthly subscription is needed, and there are no hidden fees. If you were wondering how to get Speechelor for free, that’s about how affordable it is. You buy it once, and there you have it
- If within 60 days you arrive at the question of how to cancel Speechelo, you should know that there is a money-back guarantee. You will get a 100% refund if you are not pleased with the product. So, it’s a safe purchase overall
- You can also customize and license the audios you create with Speechelo, so you can use them whenever and wherever you need to.
- The Speechelo cost is now $47. You should only purchase it from their official website. There are many alternatives to Speechelo on the market, but not all of them are legit or work as promised.
What do you get for your money?
Once you’ve purchased the product and are in, you will unlock access to a couple of characteristics. First, you will be able to access the text editor. In this one, you will paste your text so that the AI-based software can edit it for you. This way, you can make sure your script is as correct as it can be. For example, the tool might add a few more interjections to make your text like it’s spoken in the microphone right there, on the spot.
Moreover, once you’re in, you get access to a whole database of voices, tones, breathing sounds, long pauses, and so on. You can preview one of them before choosing to add them to your audio. Furthermore, you can also experiment with the speed of the recording and the pitch of the voice. You can do it yourself or let the A.I. engine decide when it’s best to add pauses, sounds, or what’s the proper speed for your audio.
About Speechelor creator
The digital and content marketer Stoica Mihai has created Speechelo. Mihai has been working in marketing, generating software for more than 13 years. He always tries to come up with fresh software packages that can make an impact in the world of social media content marketing.
Mihai Stoica knows that this is a very competitive market and that he always needs to keep ahead of competitors. That’s exactly what he’s been doing with Speechelo. All his programs are just as user-friendly, affordable, and very helpful.
Why you need voice-overs for your videos
Now that we’ve seen what Speechelo can do let’s also look at the main reasons why you really need voiceovers in this day and age.
The truth is, the audio is just as important as the video content. If you’re at the beginning of video editing, you might work really hard and spend a lot of time getting all the visuals right. However, when it comes to adding the audio, you’ll find yourself stuck between lower thirds, music, and the need for a voice artist for voiceovers. Now, with Speechelo, that problem is pretty much solved. But why go for a voice-over in the first place? The simple answer is – a voice will improve any video. Why?
It builds trust and authenticity
From the first documentaries, we watch as kids to the radio, the TV, sports programs, and films, we’ve got used to hearing a voice always telling us what is going on. As we grew older, we began to learn how to read between the spoken words, and anticipate what the narrator means or what the characters are saying when they’re not saying. When we communicate in everyday life, we hear more than sounds and words. We also hear the pauses, interpreting the discreet “sighs” and every little change of tone. Voice gives us more information than written text ever will.
2. It offers clarity
Our attention spans are limited these days. This is why videos need to be short and punchy; deliver that message and be done with it. This is what we’re looking for when starting to watch a video. However, when we’re in the process of making one ourselves, we might get lost in a million tangles of information, finding it really hard to squeeze everything we want to say in just 5 minutes. Voice-overs are very good at doing that.
If you might be forced to leave out some visual content, you can transform it into audio and use it in the video as well. So, yes, you can use voice-overs to fit your videos with some more information than you could naturally include in images.
3. The voice humanizes
If you are a marketer, you already know that your brand needs a voice. Point blank, it only contains a logo, a message, a mission, and a visual identity, and that’s about all. So, using voice-overs in marketing videos will help present a humanized perspective to the world. It will make your brand more friendly and sympathetic. Your audience will feel represented in your message.
4. It is convincing and calls for action
It is one thing to see a series of moving images on the screen followed by a lot of text, and another thing to hear an actual human voice narrates that text. By making a literal “call to action,” you call on your audience to listen to you. Moreover, voice-overs can bring viewers in, and persuade them to sign in or purchase the product.
Speechelo’s pros and cons
So, now that we’ve ascertained the importance of voiceovers and how they can attract your audience and create a personal bond with them let’s get back to Speechelo. As we were saying, it is quite an amazing text-to-audio software that can solve most of your video-production troubles. Moreover, Speechelo customer service is amiable and will guide you through setting up your account or returning the product to get your money back if you don’t like it.
Here’s a run-down of the Speechelo pros and cons:
- You can choose from about 30 voices to turn your text into audio (if you choose the pro version, then you’ll have 60)
- Three really different tones: normal, friendly, serious
- Both male and female voices are available
- You have about 23 languages to choose from (English, Dutch, Icelandic, Norwegian, Welsh, Danish, Swedish, German, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, etc.)
- If you need to create a short concise voiceover call to action in Icelandic, you no longer need to start looking for voice artists that are also native speakers; you can simply use Speechelo
- It is probably the only text-to-speech program that uses voice inflections to make it all sound more human
- Integrations available with Audacity, iMovie, Adobe Premiere, Camtasia
- AI-powered suggestions for adding tones, or speech pauses; you can let the Artificial Intelligence do it itself, or you can intervene and add them yourself, as you see fit
- The software is simple to use, and you may start using it right away.
- Software is available for both PC and Mac
- Lifetime license
- Money-back guarantee in 60 days
- Possibility to upgrade to the pro version for more voices and languages
- Unfortunately, you cannot yet import text files such as .docs or .pdfs; you’ll need to copy-paste the script directly into the text editor
- The audio previews are a tad too short; sometimes it is difficult to decide based on just 30 seconds of audio sample
Conclusion on Speechelo
Speechelo really is a useful tool that will solve most of your video production troubles. It turns text into audio with the help of an AI-powered engine and can save you hundreds of dollars from looking for voice artists. It is not a perfect solution. However, if you’re just starting out in video production or just need a quick video with a voice-over in a foreign language, we recommend you choose Speechelo.
Get started on the right foot and make your videos stand out and persuade your audience.
3 thoughts on “Speechelo review: Turn text into audio in minutes”
Pingback: Voice vs Speechelo and Other Alternatives: Detailed Analysis
Pingback: Sound of Text vs. Speechelo: Features Comparison
Pingback: Speach or speech? Let's Discuss English Grammar